Click the chart to download a printable PDF version of the brochos contest chart.
Does your child receive an EdChoice or Jon Peterson scholarship? Every parent has a unique message that needs to be heard. It’s time the public hears more real-life stories from students and parents on how educational choice has made a difference in their lives.
Agudath Israel of America has joined with ExcelInEd as a national co-sponsor of the “Choices in Education” video contest which will give families the chance to share their success stories with policymakers and the media. Go to www.ChoicesInEd.org for more details and for full contest rules. Videos must be between 45 and 120 seconds and the deadline to submit entries is December 1st.
- How educational choice made a difference in my life or
- Why I need access to educational choice options
- 3 Grand Prize Finalists – $15,000 cash prize
- 1 People’s Choice Finalist – $10,000 cash prize
- 3 Finalists – $5,000 cash prize