This Tehillim list is presented in partnership with Cleveland’s Tehillim Chevra and Mrs. Chanie Malcmacher.
Currently, the community has the merit of completing the entire Tehillim nearly two times daily. To participate in a daily completion of the Tehillim, please email Mrs. Malcmacher at email@example.com.
Cleveland Tehillim List – printable PDF format
The following cholim have been added since the publication of the above list.
- Yishai Yoseph Nachman ben Rochel
- Natanel Menachem Avrohom ben Rochel
- Yosef Yitzchak ben Fayla
- Nachum Aryeh ben Devora
- Baruch ben Etta
- Moshe ben Rivka Leah
- Avrohom Moshe ben Miriam Sheindel
- Yehoshua Heshel ben Fraida
- Yeshaya ben Djilda
- Tzvi ben Tziporah Aliza
- Eliyahu ben Chana
- Chaya Yehudis bas Yutta Rechil
- Chana Tova bas Chaya Yehudis
- Baila bas Raizel
- Naomi bas Shira Rivka
- Aviva Michal Shoshana bas Shaina Sora
In order to maintain seder of the list and to keep it focused as a Cleveland list, the following long-standing guidelines are in place:
- The choleh must be a Clevelander or the direct relative of a Clevelander
- The exactly correct Hebrew name and its correct spelling
- Permission of the family must have been obtained
- The choleh must be reconfirmed for each edition of the list
May all those who need healing be healed and may we merit the time when Klal Yisroel experiences no more suffering and illness.