This Tehillim list is presented in partnership with Cleveland’s Tehillim Chevra and Mrs. Chanie Malcmacher. Currently, the community has the merit of completing the entire Tehillim nearly two times daily. To participate in a daily completion of the Tehillim, please email Mrs. Malcmacher at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cleveland Tehillim List – printable PDF format
The following cholim have been added since the publication of the above list.
- PINCHAS MENACHEM BEN CHAVA
- CHAIM YOSEF HALEVI BEN MALKA
- NOACH BEN SARA
- YITZCHOK ISAAC BEN CHAYA
- MIRIAM BAS DVOSHE
- MEIRA BAS CHAYA RUCHEL
- CHAYA MIRIAM BAS SORA GITTEL ROCHEL
- MARA BAS RAIZEL
- ESTHER GITTEL BAS MIRIAM ROCHEL
Please send names and updates to email@example.com or to Mrs. Malcmacher at firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to maintain seder of the list and to keep it focused as a Cleveland list, the following long-standing guidelines are in place:
- The choleh must be a Clevelander or the direct relative of a Clevelander
- The exactly correct Hebrew name and its correct spelling
- Permission of the family must have been obtained
- The choleh must be reconfirmed for each edition of the list
May all those who need healing be healed and may we merit the time when Klal Yisroel experiences no more suffering and illness.