This Tehillim list is presented in partnership with Cleveland’s Tehillim Chevra and Mrs. Chanie Malcmacher. Currently, the community has the merit of completing the entire Tehillim nearly two times daily. To participate in a daily completion of the Tehillim, please email Mrs. Malcmacher at email@example.com.
Cleveland Tehillim List – printable PDF format
The following cholim have been added since the publication of the above list.
- Yaakov ben Rochel
- Harav Yaakov Yehuda Ben Chana
- BORUCH YAAKOV YITZCHOK BEN ROCHEL
- CHAIM MOSHE BEN DINA
- Tzvi ben Chaya Shayna
- DOV BER BEN ITA BLUMA
- REB SHIMON CHANAN MATISYAHU BEN FAIGEL
- Chaya bas Malka
- CHAYA SIMCHA YEHUDIS BAS ZLATA
- Esther Roza bas Sara Mindel
- SIMA BAS MALKA
- Bluma Bas Rochel
Please send names and updates to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Mrs. Malcmacher at email@example.com. In order to maintain seder of the list and to keep it focused as a Cleveland list, the following long-standing guidelines are in place:
- The choleh must be a Clevelander or the direct relative of a Clevelander
- The exactly correct Hebrew name and its correct spelling
- Permission of the family must have been obtained
- The choleh must be reconfirmed for each edition of the list
May all those who need healing be healed and may we merit the time when Klal Yisroel experiences no more suffering and illness.