We are a vibrant, growing, non-profit kosher food pantry located in Cleveland Heights serving primarily the Jewish community of Cleveland. We provide food and other household necessities to financially insecure families and offer other seasonal programs to meet the specific needs of our clientele. For more information, please visit our website at www.clevelandchesedcenter.org or find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/clevelandchesedcenter.
The Chesed Center is currently seeking an office manager. The ideal candidate will be friendly, detail oriented, a team player, and able to multi-task. He/she must have proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Sheets, and be comfortable learning new computer programs. Experience with Facebook and/or Instagram is a plus. Some lifting required. The specific hours of the job are somewhat flexible with a minimum of 16 hours per week and optional up to 35 hours.
Responsibilities will include:
- Answering phones and checking messages
- Submitting monthly service reports
- Coordinating volunteers and giving site tours
- Basic database maintenance
- Keeping track of incoming donations and sending receipts
- Assisting with seasonal projects including clothing distributions and sales
- Supervising client shopping hours
- Filling in as needed to keep the operation running smoothly
Compensation is commensurate with experience.
We are located at 1898 South Taylor Road, Cleveland Heights, OH 44118.
Interested candidates should please send a letter of inquiry and resume to Meira Friedman, Manager at email@example.com.