Naaleh Cleveland has asked Rabbi Dr. Dovid Fox, Director of Chai Lifeline Crisis Intervention, Trauma & Bereavement Department, to provide guidance regarding children attending levayos and shiva. If the video doesn’t load, visit https://vimeo.com/791209224.
Please share this message with anyone who can use the support.
- Breaking the News to a Child
- Twelve “Easy” Steps: Helping Young Children Cope with Loss (PDF)
- Children and Trauma (PDF)
- Crisis Guidelines for Teachers and Parents (PDF)
- How to help students cope with tragedy (PDF)
If you or someone you know needs help, reach out to Chai Lifeline at email@example.com or 855-3-CRISIS.