The Managing Director of Marketing and Communications is the organization’s key individual responsible for achieving strategic business growth through Federation’s marketing technology and communications.
The N’shei Simcha gown gemach will be open this Tuesday at 7:30 iy”h. We will be closed the week of July 2nd. For any questions please contact Aliza @ 216-371-3685 . Thank you.
Yeshiva Derech Hatorah is seeking a second grade teacher, a sixth grade teacher and a physical education teacher for grades 1-6 for the coming school year. We offer competitive salaries in a warm, collaborative atmosphere.
- The hours are Monday-Thursday 12:45-4:00 and Friday 11:50-1:15 for grade 2 and 10:50-1:15 for grade 6.
- The hours for the Phys. Ed. teacher are from 2:15-3:15 Monday-Friday.
- A BA in Education is required.
- Classroom teachers will be required to teach all academic subjects.
- Experience and a passion for teaching elementary or middle school children will help you secure a position.
- Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 216-321-1131.
At Vic’s Bricks we offer an array of services- masonry work (our specialty), concrete, waterproofing and commercial & residential cleaning. A one stop shop for all of your property maintenance needs. We keep your property up to code and looking good, while also helping you to save on expenses. Sinking stoops, crumbling outside steps are our specialty -tons of completed jobs in the Heights area.
We are a Beachwood- based Jewish family business and have been working in this community for more than 30 years. Excellent referrals are available upon request. Call Victor Newman at (216) 253-5958.