- Shacharis 8am; last Shacharis is Thursday morning
- Mincha followed by Maariv 5:20pm
- Motzei Shabbos: after 8pm
- Sunday: 2-6pm; 7:30-10pm (please note there are NO morning shiva hours and the family respectfully requests mispalelim to leave the house promptly after Shacharis)
- M-W: After Shacharis until 12 noon; 2-6pm; 7:30-10pm
Tehillim is still being said. You can join a Whatsapp group at https://chat.whatsapp.com/EWaOQ5njSlq7nXKwdM8RG7.
Mishnayos sign-up will be posted shortly.
Chalukas haShas by Congregation Zichron Chaim
As we mentioned on Thursday evening at the Siyum Hashas for Rav Garfunkel A”H, we will be dividing up Shas again to be completed next year on כ״ז טבת. With the Garfunkel family’s guidance and encouragement we will אי״ה finish Shas again בזכות both Rav Garfunkel ZT”L and Ben Chafetz A”H. Please click here to sign up.
המקום ינחם אתכם בתוך שאר אבילי ציון וירושלים