We regret to inform you of the passing of Lynda Steiner, wife of Dr. Joseph Steiner, mother of Jonathan (Melissa) Steiner and Ricki Steiner, grandmother of Reut Steiner. Lynda was instrumental in promoting Torah learning, with a particular emphasis on women’s learning. She was a driving force in Torat Tzion Kollel, Women’s Beit Midrash, Mizrachi, Green Road Synagogue, and many other organizations.
The funeral will be tomorrow, Monday, at 11:00 am at Berkowitz Kumin Bookatz. Burial to follow at Zion Memorial Cemetery.
Shiva will be at the Steiner’s home, 14429 Washington Boulevard, University Heights, OH.
- Shacharit: Tuesday-Friday at 7:00 am, and Sunday at 8:00 am.
- Mincha/Maariv: Monday-Thursday at 5:10 pm.
- Monday: After the funeral until 6:00 pm, 7:00 pm-9:30 pm
- Tuesday-Thursday: Shacharit until 11:00 am, 2:00 pm-6:00 pm, 7:00 pm-9:30 pm
- Friday: Shacharit- 2:00 pm
- Motzei Shabbat: 8:00 pm-10:00 pm
- Sunday: Shacharit until getting up.
Debbie Senders will be arranging meals. If you wish to contribute please contact her at 216-973-4084.
המקום ינחם אתכם בתוך שאר אבילי ציון וירושלים