The Negev Foundation, an Cleveland- east side based nonprofit that works to sustainably develop the Negev Desert in Israel is looking for a self-starting multi-tasking Administrative / Program Assistant to work directly with the organization’s President and administrative staff in a variety of fund and program development initiatives and daily and special operations. Some of the job responsibilities will include:
• Research prospective funders using all available means, including thorough review of 990 tax returns
• Prepare a variety of written material, including letters of inquiry, grant proposals, correspondence with board members and partners, annual reports, progress updates, and articles for a quarterly e-newsletter
• Regularly monitor news and current events about the Negev and serve as a resource to donors and colleagues
• Proof-read written material and edit as necessary
• Manage regular electronic communications strategy, including regular posting on social media and the publication of a quarterly electronic newsletter
• Ensure that all public communications are written in the style and voice of the foundation
• Other duties as assigned
• Planning, organizing, managing day to day business activities.
• Producing documents, reports and presentations.
• Assistance in coordination, planning and management of local and foreign trade shows while communicating/liaising with local and overseas industries.
• Special research assignments.
• Assistance in planning, organizing, and executing annual campaign.
Candidates applying for this position must have knowledge and at least 3 years’ experience in:
• Office Management.
• Strong proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs (MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook). You will be tested if asked to come in for an interview.
• Excellent overall computer skills.
• Work cooperatively in a team environment.
• Ability to prioritize and execute a variety of time sensitive tasks.
Hours required 20-24 per week. Salary: commensurate with experience.
Please forward your resume to Jan Markulin at email@example.com. 216-691-9997