Responsible for financial records including accounting, auditing, and tax. Prepares financial statements, and analyses. Administers and implements financial procedures.
- Works closely with Management to ensure that all financial matters are completed.
- Prepares monthly financial statements for the Board, Management and department heads, including all supporting schedules.
- Prepares monthly and year-to-date budget to actual analyses, advises management of the variances and their potential causes.
- Oversees the cash management of the Organization including the general and capital fund.
- Oversees the payroll function, all related taxes, personnel records and human resource functions.
- Oversees the computer system.
- Manages and performs the internal auditing procedures.
- Ensures that the Organization’s assets are properly and accurately maintained.
- Works with the external auditors.
- Maintains all insurance records on a consistent basis.
Full charge of
Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll and Human Resources.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent
- 5+ years of financial accounting experience
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Expert Excel skills, preferred experience with QuickBooks
- Well versed in budgeting, audit, financial statements, financial reporting and analyses, forecasts and projections
- Experience implementing new systems, policies, procedures and internal controls
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
(LocalJewishNews continues to try to do its part to assist community members to find employment by offering free help wanted ads to community businesses and organizations. So if you have a position to fill, let us know. Check out other job offerings in our New Classifieds Section)